Kidoozie Deluxe Build-A-Road with Elevator


Click Here

 Kidoozie Deluxe Build-A-Road with Elevator

Kidoozie Deluxe Build-A-Road with Elevator
Click to See More Detail

Monday, October 14, 2013

Build-A-Road Elevator

Build-A-Road Elevator




Build-A-Road Elevator

Wanted to love this, but the elevator keeps slipping off the track and the cars...Oh the cars died in 3 days!!! My boys were so disappointed.They still play with the tracks, just pushing other cars around.

This track is flexible, fun, and encourages creativity. My 3-yr-old and my 11-yr-old both love it! It's easy to put together and easy to use. However, the elevator didn't hold up too well to my 3-yr-old, and already doesn't work as well as when he received it 2 weeks ago. I plan to buy more tracks, though. 
Build-A-Road Elevator

No comments:

Post a Comment